FRI: agevolazioni alle imprese sociali | CDP

Social Enterprise Fund

To promote the set up and growth of companies operating across the national territory, with public interest or social value objectives.

Who’s it for?


The following entities have been identified as potential users of the aid scheme:

  1. social enterprises established as a company, under legislative decree 24 March 2006, n. 155 and subsequent amendments and additions;
  2. social cooperatives under law 8 November 1991, no. 381 and subsequent amendments and additions, also those not having the status of social enterprises pursuant to Legislative Decree 24 March 2006, n. 155, and related consortia, as defined by art. 8 of the aforementioned law;
  3. cooperative societies with ONLUS status pursuant to Legislative Decree 4 December 1997, n. 460 and subsequent amendments and additions

How does it work?


CDP Resource: 200 million euros, for subsidised loans
Financing quota: Up to 70% of the loan is granted by CDP at a subsidised rate and, the remaining 30% is granted by the bank at the market rate. The loan can cover up to 80% of the eligible expenses.
Rate: The subsidised rate applied to the portion of the subsidised loan granted by CDP is equal to 0.50% nominal per year. The rate for the bank’s portion is agreed between the beneficiary and the bank, taking trends in market rates into consideration.
Duration: The loan may have a duration of between 4 and 15 years, including a grace period of a maximum of 4 years, running from the date that the loan is granted.

How to apply?


Applications for the subsidy must be submitted through the website of the managing subject appointed by the Ministry of Economic Development (MiSE),), subject to obtaining a creditworthiness certificate issued by one of the financing banks adhering to the subsidy scheme (see list in the "Related documents” section)
For guidelines and rules for using the resources, refer the specific legislation. The granting of subsidised loans is subject to the positive assessment of the concessional merit by the MiSE and the creditworthiness, by the Bank which co-finances with CDP.

Would you like more information?

Advertising message for promotional purposes. Product offered by CDP